Diabetes Management for Health Care Professionals
This is a 1 day course developed by our specialist in DKD for health care professionals from all disciplines.
Objectives of the course:
1) To improve understanding of disease process and multi system effects
2) To establish confidence in managing uncomplicated diabetes (type 1 and 2)
3) Achieve familiarisation with common medications, administration and side effects
4) To establish confidence in managing hyperglycaemic and hypoglycaemic episodes
5) To raise awareness of important factors to consider if the patient is unwell.
Please contact us for more information on the above course(s) by emailing BHNT.DiabeticKidneyCare@nhs.net or by using the website contact form.